Search this website:
Copyright © 2011-2017, RockComm Telecom. All rights reserved.
Nortel IP 2002 VoIP Phone
Look for similar items
The IP 2002 Nortel Networks internet telephone is a standards-based, Internet Protocol, desktop telephone that connects directly to the Local Area Network (LAN) via RJ-45 connector. Currently supported on both enterprise and carrier platforms, the display-based IP Phone 2002 is ideally suited for moderate call volume users, such as office professionals and technical specialists.
* Basic and advanced telephony features, such as forward, transfer, audio control center, and distinctive ring tones, improve interpersonal communications
* Context-sensitive softkey arrangement for controlling display-based features for improved productivity
* Reduced enterprise installation costs by only requiring a single Cat. 5 cable drop to the desktop for telephone and co-located PC.
* Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone offers crystal clear sound by incorporating a narrowband speaker in combination with acoustic echo cancellation
* Power over Ethernet
* 10Mbs/100Mbs full-duplex Locked Up connections
* Integrated Ethernet Switch
* 4x10 + 2x24 character-based display
* Self-labeling programmable keys
* Self-labeling, context-sensitive soft keys
* Audio control center
* Navigation cluster
* Specialized fixed keys
* Message waiting/visual ring indicator
* Automatic firmware upgrades
* Hearing aid compatible
* Adjustable display contrast
* Distinctive ring tones
* Feature Key
* Multi-stage icons
* International icons or English text key caps
The IP 2002 Internet Telephone is supported by multiple Nortel Networks communication systems, including Business Communications Manager (BCM), IP-enabled Meridian 1* and Meridian SL-100 systems (with Internet Telephony Gateway cards installed), and Succession Communication Servers.