Search this website:
Copyright © 2011-2017, RockComm Telecom. All rights reserved.
T7406E Nortel Norstar Telephone
Look for similar items
Norstar T7406E is a full-featured, multi-line telephone that allows mobile employees to stay in touch with the features and capabilities of their desktop. It ranges up to 1000 feet from the base station and supports 1-8 people, enabling employees to be more productive while moving about the office. It is ideal for small enterprises, branch offices, retail, healthcare clinics, manufacturing and other typical business environments.
* Frequency: 2.4 GHz,
* Supporting radio technologies: Spread Spectrum, Frequency Hopping, Antenna Diversity, Multicast Signaling, G729 Compression
* Range: 1,000 feet (350 meters) clear line of sight as per independent lab tests
* Battery life: 5 hours speak, 36 hours standby
* Dimensions: 138 mm height, 53 mm width, 53 mm depth
* Handset features include handsfree/ speakerphone, vibrate/silent mode, 20 name directory, back light and message waiting options, signal strength indicator and out-of-range audible alert
* Equip with Direct Connect Headset Jack
The T7406E telephone has been specifically designed to be compatible with all iterations of Norstar 3x8, 6x16, 8x24, CICS and MICS KSUs as well as all iterations of the BCM50, BCM200/ 400 and BCM1000.
* Functionality of some features assumes availability and customer subscription to service provider offerings.
Note: We offer new T7406e phones complete with a 1-year warranty. Add this wireless option to your Norstar phone system today!